THE EDUCATION OF OUR CHILDREN SHOULD BE A TOP PRIORITY FOR ALL AND IN THE HOME AS A FIRST NEED.
IN STATISTICS THE 52% OF OUR HISPANIC CHILDREN DO NOT COMPLETE THE SCHOOL DUE TO LACK OF SUPPORT ON BEHALF OF THE PARENTS AND FOR NOT HAVING A GOOD EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM AND STUDY TOOLS IN THE HOME, THANKS TO THIS OUR CHILDREN LEADS TO BECOMING A STATISTIC MORE OF DROPPING OUT OF SCHOOL AND BE VULNERABLE TO THE JUVENILE DELINQUENCY.
GLOBAL NET HELP REWARD PROGRAM
GNH’s SOLIDARITY PARTICIPATION SYSTEM
CONTRIBUTE TO STRENGTHEN OUR
PROGRAM OF SOLIDARITY PARTICIPATION
In order to strengthen the dedication, discipline, and participation of its members, GNH SUBLIMINALAW INSTITUTION has created an effective and attractive Solidarity Participation System, which gives financial rewards to every family who has committed responsibly in the education of your children.
TO ACHIEVE THE BENEFITS, EACH ACTIVE GNH FAMILY MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
1. Being an active member of GNH SUBLIMINALAW INSTITUTION, and sign up with your family to the Solidarity Participation System.
2. Fathers and mothers enrolled in the Solidarity Participation System should contact the Companion that will be assigned by GNH.
3. Fathers and mothers enrolled in the Solidarity Participation System must write their contract of unconditional love for their family, and share it with their Companion.
4. Enrolled fathers and mothers must submit a weekly report to their Companion on the progress of their children in our other educational programs, as well as the changes the family has and the challenges they encounter.
5. The registered family must take responsibility in participating in our Solidarity Assistance and Contribution System for the needy.
THE BENEFITS THAT REGISTERED FAMILIES IN THE SOLIDARITY PARTICIPATION SYSTEM MAY HAVE ARE:
1. A financial reward as income monthly residual.
2. A customized virtual office where every family has the records of their reports, activities, and managing their money.
3. The right of every family member to participate in each of our entertainment and educational activities, training workshops, innovative space, magazine, music, etc.
4. The total attendance of our services according to the needs of each household.
5. Other benefits, bonus, and rewards.
GNH SUBLIMINALAW INSTITUTION is committed to building a better future for all families in our community, which is why we work tirelessly to provide them with tools for a better education, solidarity benefits and assistance and financial education as part of our GLOBAL NET HELP REWARD PLAN.
This space is in the process of design for launch.
Our office is located at:
12409 Slauson Ave. Suite J
Whittier, CA 90606
(562) 388-1844 • (909) 437-8029